2 hrs 15 mins
WI Cheesehead's Note:
Family Fun had this around Mom's Day for the family to make for her without having to use the oven! :lol: The comments on the website say that the syrup ran. So maybe using chocolate icing would work better. You can buy a small tube at the grocery store. Cook time is chill time in the fridge.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice the pound cake into several horizontal slices about an inch thick.
- 2Prepare the pudding according to package directions. Mix the pudding with the whipped topping.
- 3Chop up the fresh fruit you've chosen.
- 4Layer 2-3 layers of the cake, fruit, and (a little less than half) the pudding mixture in a loaf pan. Then top the cake with the remaining pudding.
- 5Put the cake in the fridge for a couple of hours.
- 6When it's chilled, decorate it; we topped ours with trimmed strawberries and mint sprigs.
- 7Squeeze on a greeting with chilled chocolate syrup. Then serve Mom a sweet treat on her special day.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cool No Bake Cake for Mother’s Day
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 88.0
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 251.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 16.1 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat pound cake