2 hrs 15 mins
WI Cheesehead's Note:
Family Fun had this around Mom's Day for the family to make for her without having to use the oven! :lol: The comments on the website say that the syrup ran. So maybe using chocolate icing would work better. You can buy a small tube at the grocery store. Cook time is chill time in the fridge.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice the pound cake into several horizontal slices about an inch thick.
- 2Prepare the pudding according to package directions. Mix the pudding with the whipped topping.
- 3Chop up the fresh fruit you've chosen.
- 4Layer 2-3 layers of the cake, fruit, and (a little less than half) the pudding mixture in a loaf pan. Then top the cake with the remaining pudding.
- 5Put the cake in the fridge for a couple of hours.
- 6When it's chilled, decorate it; we topped ours with trimmed strawberries and mint sprigs.
- 7Squeeze on a greeting with chilled chocolate syrup. Then serve Mom a sweet treat on her special day.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cool No Bake Cake for Mother’s Day
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 88.0
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 251.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 16.1 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat pound cake