Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is easy, creamy, and delicious. I substituted raspberry gelatin and still loved it. Recipe courtesy of Kraft recipes. Cook time doesn't include chilling time.
- 2 cups strawberries, divided
- 2⁄3 cup water, boiling
- 3 ounces strawberry gelatin
- ice cube
- 1⁄2 cup water, cold
- 8 ounces whipped topping, thawed
- 6 ounces graham cracker crust
- Slice 1 cup strawberries and refrigerate for later use.
- Chop remaining berries and set aside.
- Add boiling water to gelatin mix and stir 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Add enough ice to cold water to make 1 cup.
- Add to gelatin and stir until slightly thickened. Remove any unmelted ice.
- Whisk in cool whip.
- Stir in chopped berries.
- Refrigerate 20 to 30 minutes or until mixture is very thick and will mound.
- Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate 6 hours or until firm. Top with sliced berries.