Recipe by JenniferK2
This fruit salad is very easy to make.
Top Review by Tinkmommy
I took this to a potluck and it got rave reviews. I did omit the blueberries (forgot about them). Next time I will also reduce the juice reserved, I felt it was a bit too liquidy and was wanting a thicker sauce. Delicious!
- 20 ounces pineapple chunks in juice, undrained
- 12 ounces mandarin oranges, undrained
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 2 cups strawberries, halved
- 1 1⁄2 cups green seedless grapes, halved
- 1 cup blueberries (if frozen, thaw and drain)
- 3 ounces vanilla instant pudding mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain pineapple and oranges reserving juice in small bowl.
- In large bowl combine fruit.
- Sprinkle pudding mix into reserved juice; mix until combined and slightly thickened.
- Fold into fruit until well combined.
- Edited based on reviews: The sauce will be somewhat thin, kind of like a glaze. If you would like it thicker and creamier, mix less of the reserved juice into the pudding mix.