Recipe by looneytunesfan
For a great Mocha Freeze, substitute chocolate pudding for the vanilla.
Top Review by Ridinthewind
This is the best shake/ freeze ever!!!! I love it! I also made it using Fat Free Sugar Free Chocolate Pudding. And FYI- if you are out of Cool Whip you can still make it & it's good!- just use less ice and know that it's not as creamy as the original.
- 236.59 ml milk
- ice cube
- 236.59 ml frozen Cool Whip Topping
- 96.38 g package vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 14.79 ml maxwell house instant coffee
- POUR milk into large glass measuring cup. Add enough ice to measure 3 cups. Pour into blender. Add frozen whipped topping, dry pudding mix and coffee; cover.
- BLEND on high speed until smooth.
- POUR into glasses. Serve immediately.