Recipe by senseicheryl
I received an email today from Hershey and this recipe was featured. It is from the www.hersheys.com website. Cook time is freezing time.
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup Hershey's syrup
- 1 cup cold whipping cream
- 1 graham cracker crumb crust
- fresh fruit (sliced) (optional)
- chocolate curls (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in medium bowl until well blended. Gradually add syrup, beating until smooth. Beat whipping cream until stiff. Carefully fold into chocolate mixture. Pour into crust.
- Cover; freeze until firm, about 3 hours. Just before serving, garnish with fruit and chocolate curls, if desired.