- 3 cups black grapes or 3 cups green grapes
- 3 cups muskmelons, scooped out in the shape of little balls
- 3 cups watermelon, scooped out in the shape of little balls
- 3⁄4 cup condensed milk
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup toasted unsalted almonds, coarsely chopped
- mint leaf, for garnishing (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put grapes, musk melon and water melon in a large salad bowl.
- Mix sweetened condensed milk, plain milk and cinnamon powder thoroughly.
- Pour this over the fruit and toss gently.
- Fold in toasted almonds and mix gently.
- Garnish with mint leaves and refrigerate for atleast 1/2 hour before serving.