Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A cool addition to fresh fruit served as either a dessert or appetizer.
- 1⁄4 cup creme de menthe
- 1 cup honey
- 1 pint sour cream (or I have used 1/2 sour cream and 1/2 lite Cool Whip)
- 3 -5 drops green food coloring, if you wish
- fresh mint leaves, for garnish
- fresh fruit, cut into bite-size pieces (Strawberries, grapes, pineapple, melon balls, etc.)
- Mix the first four ingredients together well.
- (I used a hand mixer).
- Leave in the refrigerator for a few minutes to set.
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves.
- Serve with fresh fruit.