Recipe by crazy crafter
Didn't have the ingredients one time a few summers ago and was craving a pasta salad so I threw together what I did have and It turned out wonderful! Makes a wonderful treat anytime either as a meal in itself or a tasty side dish with fish or baked chicken or whatever your taste.
Top Review by Terri Newell
I made this last night for supper...delicious! I tried it while it was still hot, and it's great that way, too. The leftovers [cold] will be my lunch today. And since I used low fat mayo, it's diet-friendly. Thanks for another keeper!
- 2 cups rotini pasta
- 1 (8 ounce) jar salsa (chunky-mild, med. or hot)
- 3 tablespoons Miracle Whip
- 1 (4 ounce) cansliced black olives
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil your pasta until tender and drain under cold water.
- While boiling the pasta, prepare your pasta sauce by mixing all remaining ingredients together - doesn't matter what order and top off with extra cheese if you desire. Cool in refrigerator for up to 1 hour before serving and enjoy!