Prep 2 hrs
Cook 5 mins
I got this from a Cooking Light magazine. I happen to love the cantaloupe and honeydew combination but I'm sure you could easily replace with another type of melon.
- 473.18 ml cubed cantaloupe
- 473.18 ml cubed honeydews
- 236.59 ml low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt
- 118.29 ml water
- 6 fresh mint leaves
- Arrange 1 cup cantaloupe and 1 cup honeydew on a baking sheet. Freeze for 2 hours.
- Remove melons from freezer.
- Place all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
This made a yummy, refreshing breakfast on a warm, muggy day. I substituted low-fat cottage cheese in place of the yogurt because it's what I had on hand. Thanks Tiny Chef!
Very refreshing for melon lovers. Lots of chilled fruity flavor. We'll be making this again during the summer with very ripe melons. Thanks Tiny Chef!