6 hrs 15 mins
Tart, creamy and refreshing for the hot summer days.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1From limes, finely grate 4 teaspoons peel and squeeze 2/3 cup lime juice.
- 2In large bowl, with wire whisk, stir undiluted condensed milk, lime peel, and lime juice until well blended.
- 3Whisk ice cream into condensed milk mixture and evenly blend.
- 4Pour ice cream mixture into pie crust.
- 5Freeze at least 6 hours or until firm.
- 6If not serving pie same day, wrap and freeze up to 1 week.
- 7To serve, uncover pie and let stand at room temperature 10 minutes to soften for easier slicing.
- 8May serve with whipped cream and additional lime peel slivers for garnish.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cool Lime Pie
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 444.0
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 38.4 mg
- Sodium 284.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 55.9 g
- Protein 8.0 g