1 hr 33 mins
1 hr 3 mins
My favorite cheese cake. From Taste of Home. Fantabulous. Needs to chill overnight.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2In a bowl, combine crumbs and sugar; stir in butter.
- 3Press onto the bottom and 1 inch up the side of a greased 10-inch springform pan.
- 4Bake at 375 degrees for 8 minutes; cool.
- 5In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- 6Add sour cream and flour; beat well.
- 7Beat in eggs on low speed just until combined.
- 8Stir in lime juice, vanilla and food coloring if desired just until mixed.
- 9Pour into crust.
- 10Place cheesecake/pan in a large rectangular baking pan filled with 2 inches of hot water; place in oven and bake for 50-55 minutes or until center is almost set.
- 11Remove cheesecake from oven and water-filled pan and cool on a wire rack for 1 hour.
- 12Refrigerate overnight.
- 13Remove sides of pan (May need to run a knife around the rim to loosen from sides of pan).
- 14Garnish with whipped cream and lime slices.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cool Lime Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 370.5
- Calories from Fat 235
- Total Fat 26.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.4 g
- Cholesterol 110.4 mg
- Sodium 281.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 21.8 g
- Protein 5.3 g