Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
With much of the country sweltering, salads like these really satisfy on these steamy summer days. This refreshing chicken salad from Miracle Whip is not only gorgeous, it's downright delectable. If you don't want to heat up the kitchen, use store bought rotisserie chicken.
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip or 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip light
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken or 2 cups turkey
- 1 cup red grapes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup halved Chinese pea pod
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- Mix dressing, basil, lemon juice and lemon peel in a large bowl. Add remaining ingredients; mix lightly. Refrigerate. Serve on a lettuce-lined platter (Spring mix, romaine, butter lettuce), or on freshly-baked croissants.