Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
"Cool" in the sense that it has no "heat" from hot peppers. Just cool and creamy.
- 4 ripe Hass avocadoes, halved and pitted
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 roma tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- Scoop avocados out of skins and place in a bowl.
- Sprinkle the avocados with the lime juice and mash with a potato masher or fork to desired smoothness.
- Add all remaining ingredients and stir very well.
- Best if allowed to chill for a few hours before serving.
Cool also in the distinctive touch of sour cream. (If we hadn't interrupted two teenagers this afternoon, there might not have been any for a picture.) Mild, distinctive, great with plain tortilla chips, and good for the chef here who can't handle hot stuff. Thanks!
*Reviewed for ZWT5 Chow Hounds Mexico visit* Loved it. My daughters dont like heat from chillies.this was a great quac to serve for kids. We enjoyed it as a snack with corn chips. Photos also being posted
I really liked this guac and so did most of the gang here. I liked the sweetness of it. It was mild, and pretty dominated by the avocados, a good thing for guacamole. Thank you for posting, made for ZWT5, for the Groovy GastroGnomes.