Recipe by *Parsley*
"Cool" in the sense that it has no "heat" from hot peppers. Just cool and creamy.
Top Review by Lavender Lynn
Cool also in the distinctive touch of sour cream. (If we hadn't interrupted two teenagers this afternoon, there might not have been any for a picture.) Mild, distinctive, great with plain tortilla chips, and good for the chef here who can't handle hot stuff. Thanks!
- 4 ripe Hass avocadoes, halved and pitted
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 roma tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
Directions See How It's Made
- Scoop avocados out of skins and place in a bowl.
- Sprinkle the avocados with the lime juice and mash with a potato masher or fork to desired smoothness.
- Add all remaining ingredients and stir very well.
- Best if allowed to chill for a few hours before serving.