One day when I was bored I created this recipe, and now everyone who I make it for later begs me for the recipe. I like it for breakfast, but my mom enjoys this smoothie with lunch. Hope you enjoy!
- 7 frozen strawberries
- 1⁄2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup frozen blackberrie
- 1⁄2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 large banana
- 3⁄4 cup orange juice (more for a thinner consistency, less for a thicker consistency)
- 1 (6 ounce) container yogurt (I use peach, raspberry, or lemon, but you can change it)
- 2 -3 ice cubes (for thicker smoothie) (optional)
- Put ingredients in the blender one at a time, blending well after each addition.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!