Recipe by Britt at IMG
One day when I was bored I created this recipe, and now everyone who I make it for later begs me for the recipe. I like it for breakfast, but my mom enjoys this smoothie with lunch. Hope you enjoy!
Top Review by Bev I Am
Oh, My Goodness! This may very well be the BEST Fruit Smoothie I have ever tasted!! I made this with frozen strawberries & blueberries, and fresh raspberries & blackberries. I used vanilla yogurt and the rest exactly as directed by the recipe. It is so fresh tasting! My tastebuds are singing!! Britt, it is no wonder everyone is begging you for this!! Thank you, Thank you, thank you for sharing it with me!!
- 7 frozen strawberries
- 1⁄2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup frozen blackberrie
- 1⁄2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 large banana
- 3⁄4 cup orange juice (more for a thinner consistency, less for a thicker consistency)
- 1 (6 ounce) container yogurt (I use peach, raspberry, or lemon, but you can change it)
- 2 -3 ice cubes (for thicker smoothie) (optional)