Recipe by iNEEDaCOFFEEbreak
An excellent dip for fruit that is light and you can also make it low-fat too, it's just as good as the more calorie version. I got it 7 or 8 years ago from Woman's World magazine.
- 1 cup 2% low-fat milk or 1 cup nonfat milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) packagereg. vanilla instant pudding mix or 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package fat-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed (creamy, reg., lite, or fat-free works well)
- fresh fruit (strawberries or red grapes or green grapes or melon cubes or bananas or even canned pineapple chunks)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium or large bowl whisk together milk, pudding mix, oj, cinnamon, and almond extract until combined.
- With a spatula fold in the whipped topping until it's just combined.
- Transfer to a serving bowl (chill till ready to serve unless you're serving it directly after making it). Serve with fruit.