1/2 Photos of Cool Fruit Dip
An excellent dip for fruit that is light and you can also make it low-fat too, it's just as good as the more calorie version. I got it 7 or 8 years ago from Woman's World magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup 2% low-fat milk or 1 cup nonfat milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package reg. vanilla instant pudding mix or 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package fat-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed (creamy, reg., lite, or fat-free works well)
- fresh fruit (strawberries or red grapes or green grapes or melon cubes or bananas or even canned pineapple chunks)
- 1In a medium or large bowl whisk together milk, pudding mix, oj, cinnamon, and almond extract until combined.
- 2With a spatula fold in the whipped topping until it's just combined.
- 3Transfer to a serving bowl (chill till ready to serve unless you're serving it directly after making it). Serve with fruit.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cool Fruit Dip
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 94.5
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 2.4 mg
- Sodium 193.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 15.6 g
- Protein 1.1 g