Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe came from a magazine ad for Kraft Marshmallows printed in the late 1980s. It is easy to prepare and everyone that I have served it has loved it!
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 sugar
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 package miniature marshmallow
- 1 (28 ounce) can fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) carton sour cream
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter until crumbly.
- Press into the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan.
- Combine marshmallows, fruit cocktail and sour cream and pour over graham cracker crust.
- Chill until set.
Like the name says - a delightful little recipe!! Chef Irmgard prepared this for our dessert at a recent Zaar gathering! Yummy!!
Wow Irmgard, this was delicious! Irmgard was kind enough to bring this to my house for a get together, and it was terrific! Now I will have to make it myself to have a taste again...yummy!