Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Cool crisp cucumbers with tomatoes fresh from the garden! I took this dish to a family reunion and didn't get to bring home left overs! This dish will work well for those of you on a diet. You could add any hard cheese for an extra favor.
- 6 -8 medium size fresh cucumbers
- 1⁄2 lb fresh cherry tomatoes
- 1 large red onion
- bottled sun-dried tomato dressing
- Peel and slice cucumbers and place into a large bowl. Cut the tomatoes in half once and add to cucumbers. Peel and slice the red onion into thin slices, cut each slice into four equal halves. Add to bowl.
- Add Salad Dressing just enough to cover the contents of the bowl and place in the fridge until well chilled or over night.
- Serve with B-B-Q, Chicken, Pot Luck Dinners.