1/11 Photos of Cool Cucumber Salad and Sooooo Easy
My wonderful mother-n-law gave me this recipe and it is always requested for picnics or family get togethers. The herbs can be subbed at your discretion, or added to the original recipe. Enjoy ** time does not include refrigeration time
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1in medium size bowl blend together milk and mayonaisse, add herbs or peppers if using.
- 2slice cucumbers wafer thin add to mix.
- 3slice onions thin add to cucumber mix and.
- 4blend together.
- 5add s & p to taste.
- 6refrigerate at least 1 hour, stir before serving.
- 7I often make this early in the morning for dinner or let marinate ovenite (covered).
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cool Cucumber Salad and Sooooo Easy
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 83.8
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 5.9 mg
- Sodium 113.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 1.2 g