Prep 5 mins
Cook 24 hrs
I have yet to try this, but it is from my favorite cookbook- The Roosevelt Raccoons "All of Our Favorites" cookbook. The cookbook contains recipes from active parents and teachers of Roosevelt Elementary School, Mankato, MN. It is where I went to school, and my family submitted all of our family favorites for it. So, we probably have 10 copies of the book in our house!
- 6 cups cucumbers, sliced thin
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup vinegar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 cup sliced onion
- 1 cup sliced green pepper
- Slice cucumbers into large bowl.
- Add sugar, vinegar and salt.
- Stir in sliced onions and green pepper.
- Mix well and refrigerate 24 hours.