Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 mins
Great for soup and a sandwich.
Make and share this Cool Cuban Club recipe from Food.com.
- Spread 8 slices of bread with Dijon mustard.
- Sprinkle with cilantro.
- Layer pickle slices and shredded pork on four of the slices.
- Top each sandwich with a plain slice of bread.
- Layer ham and Swiss cheese, then remaining bread slices mustard side down.
- Press sandwiches together.
- In a 12 inch pan melt butter over medium heat. Place sandwiches in the skillet. Place another skillet on top of your sandwiches using it as a weight.
- Cook 3 - 5 minutes. Turn and add more butter if needed. Cook another 3 - 5 minutes more or until toasted and cheese is malted.
- Cut in half and serve.
I have no need of a belt. Seriously, after all my panini eating, my pants are staying up all by themselves. *PAC Spring 2013*