1/2 Photos of Cool & Crisp Citrus Chiffon Pie
1 hr 30 mins
This is such a decadent summertime treat! Hopefully you enjoy this sometime soon! It may take longer than one hour for the pie to firm- Depending on the temperature. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Thoroughly mix gelatin, 1/2 cup sugar, and salt in saucepan.
- 2Beat together egg yolks, fruit juices, and water; stir into gelatin mixture.
- 3Cook and stir over medium heat just till mixture comes to boiling.
- 4Remove from heat; stir in peels.
- 5Chill, stirring occasionally, till mixture mounds slightly when dropped from a spoon.
- 6Beat egg whites till soft peaks form.
- 7Gradually add 1/3 cup sugar, beating to stiff peaks; fold in gelatin mixture.
- 8Pile into cooled baked pastry shell.
- 9Chill till firm.
- 10Trim with whipped cream and thin orange slices cut in fourths.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cool & Crisp Citrus Chiffon Pie
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 257.5
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 110.6 mg
- Sodium 160.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 30.2 g
- Protein 6.3 g