Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick and easy. I always precook and freeze my chicken so that I always have it handy. So much better then the canned!
- 1 -2 chicken breast, boiled
- 1⁄2 medium cucumber, finely chopped
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon dill relish
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons low-fat ranch dressing
- Miracle Whip light (till moist)
- salt and pepper
- I like to throw everything in the food processor or blender and let it do its own work, doing the chicken first and then the veggies.
- Or chop finely and add remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Add ranch and then Miracle Whip until desired consistency.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- A sprinkle of dill and parsley also add a good flavor!
- Serve with wheat crackers or on toast.
Very good recipe, I omitted the cucumber just because i dont care for them, thanks