Prep 4 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great way to get the grains and have that little taste of sweetness and sin.
- 59.14 ml Cool Whip
- 177.44-236.59 ml crunchy breakfast cereal
- Take the Cool Whip and set it to thaw slightly.
- Then take your choice of cereal, mine is typically cocoa pebbles or whatever that chocolate cereal is. You can easily use any that you think may work.
- Be careful to use only what the box suggests as a serving though. No one wants too much cereal or too much cool whip.To be safe I use the little sample boxes that you can buy in packs containing a variety of different brands at Walmart or Winn Dixie.
- Mix the two ingredients very thoroughly.
- Now you can either chill it in the refrigerator or you can eat right away.I try to let is soak and get soggy. But that is just me.
- If you want to go non-healthy, you could add your choice of syrups and treat this more like an ice cream treat.
Oh yeah - this is great comfort food! Too sweet for me for breakfast but great for an afternoon or bedtime snack, when the ol' sweet tooth starts kicking in. I used Golden Grahams cereal and ate it right away, while the cereal was still crunchy. This was a real treat - thanks for sharing your idea! Made for Spring PAC 2010