1/1 Photo of Cool Cereal
This is a great way to get the grains and have that little taste of sweetness and sin.
My Private Note
- 1Take the Cool Whip and set it to thaw slightly.
- 2Then take your choice of cereal, mine is typically cocoa pebbles or whatever that chocolate cereal is. You can easily use any that you think may work.
- 3Be careful to use only what the box suggests as a serving though. No one wants too much cereal or too much cool whip.To be safe I use the little sample boxes that you can buy in packs containing a variety of different brands at Walmart or Winn Dixie.
- 4Mix the two ingredients very thoroughly.
- 5Now you can either chill it in the refrigerator or you can eat right away.I try to let is soak and get soggy. But that is just me.
- 6If you want to go non-healthy, you could add your choice of syrups and treat this more like an ice cream treat.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cool Cereal
Serving Size: 1 (19 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 59.6
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
crunchy breakfast cereal