Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very fruity and great for sipping on the patio or deck.
Make and share this Cool Carlito recipe from Food.com.
- 2 fluid ounce dark Jamaican rum
- 2 fluid ounce cranberry juice
- 2 fluid ounce pineapple juice
- 2 fluid ounce orange Curacao or 2 fluid ounce triple sec
- 29.58 ml prepared sweet-and-sour mix
- ice, as needed
- Stir together in a drink glass with ice.
- Garnish with fruit (pineapple or cherry), if desired.
Delightful! Tart and fruity, but it still packs a punch. Thanks for posting.