Recipe by Karen=^..^=
This is super fast and super easy. If you love the traditional Italian cannoli, you will love this too :) Makes a pretty presentation also!
Top Review by Kasha
DH gives this a 5, me a four. He has never had a cannoli, and I think that is the difference. I thought it was good, and very fast and easy, but was missing a cannoli taste that I can't put my finger on. I think it would make a very easy, quick and good filling for a plain chocolate cake, or even a white cake, and that is how I plan on using it next. Thanks!
- 1 (15 ounce) carton ricotta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup chopped maraschino cherry
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons whipping cream
- additional maraschino cherry, for topping (optional)