Recipe by Carrie in Indiana
Yet another favored Pampered Chef recipe. This is perfectly delicious with any kind of fruit. Creamy and simple to make, it should be a staple at any picnic or BBQ. I know the ingredients don't sound like they go together, but your taste buds will tell you different! Time to make does not include preparing fruit.
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 3⁄4 cup light sour cream
- 1 lime
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cantaloupe or 1 honeydew melon
- 8 cups mixed fruit
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine marshmallow creme and sour cream and whisk until smooth.
- Zest lime with a lemon zester.
- Juice lime to yield 1 tablespoons juice.
- Whisk lime zest, lime juice and cinnamon into marhsmallow creme mixture.
- To be creative: Cut melon in half and remove seeds.
- To use one half the melon for the container for your dip, scoop out melon to about 1/2" from rind.
- Fill with dip.
- Cut up remaining half for fruit platter.
- Serve with assorted fruit.