Recipe by Deb's Recipes
A very easy and yummy pizza that makes a great appetizer when cut it into about twenty small squares and served cold. The recipe is from Pampered Chef.
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1⁄4 cup fresh-grated parmesan cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1⁄4 cup basil leaves, thinly sliced and divided or 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 2 medium plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1⁄2 cup pitted ripe olives, drained and chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Unroll crescent dough and separate into triangles; on a baking stone, arrange dough triangles into a circle with their points toward the center; with a lightly floured rolling pin, roll dough into a 12-inch circle, pressing seams together to seal.
- Bake at 350°F for 12-15 minutes or until light golden-brown; remove from oven and cool completely.
- Stir together Parmesan and cream cheeses until smooth; add garlic and half the basil; mix well.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over top of baked crust; top with vegetables and remaining basil; cut into squares.
- NOTE: Two teaspoons dried basil my be used if you don't have fresh basil.