- 500 ml buttermilk or 200 ml curds
- 1 stalk curry leaf, chopped fine
- 1 -2 green chili, deseeded and chopped
- black salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 8 -10 leaves mint, chopped
- 1 tablespoon coriander leaves (chopped)
- lots ice
Directions See How It's Made
- Take butter milk in a big vessel.
- Whip with hand blender.
- If using curds, add 300-350 water and blend with hand or electric whipper till smooth.
- Add the cumin powder and black salt and ice.
- Blend some more so that Ice crushes a little.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with the mint, curry leaves and cilantro.
- Serve and enjoy.
- (YOu can put the ice into individual glasses too and then serve).