- 4 cups fresh broccoli, chopped small (2 good size heads)
- 1 cup red onion, chopped (more to taste)
- 6 slices bacon, cooked crisp and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries or 1⁄2 cup golden raisin
- 1⁄4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 1 cup mayonnaise (lite works well)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar (Sugar alternative such as Splenda works well)
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place salad ingredients in a serving bowl.
- Mix dressing ingredients.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss when ready to serve!
- *Hormell makes a jar of REAL bacon bits that I like to use instead of bacon slices for ease of preparation and it seems to hold up better as leftovers.