Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a refreshing, light summer soup. Strawberries can be substituted in place of blueberries.
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple juice concentrate
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups blueberries
- Combine pineapple and lemon juices, water and blueberries in blender or use a hand blender.
- Puree until desired consistency.
- Stir in vanilla extract.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
- Vanilla yogurt can be used in place of extract.