Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Family Favorite. No baking necessary.
- 3 ounces instant banana pudding mix
- 3 ounces vanilla instant pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 12 ounces vanilla wafers
- 5 bananas
- Prepare pudding mix according to directions using 3 cups of milk.
- Fold in sweetened condensed milk and 1 cup whipped topping.
- Layer vanilla wafers, bananas and pudding mixture 1/2 at a time in a 9 x 13 pan.
- Top with remaining vanilla wafers, crushed.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Very good! I didn't have any whipped topping but it turned out great anyway! I also soaked my bananas in lemon juice to prevent them for browning. I'll def make this again!