- 3 ounces instant banana pudding mix
- 3 ounces vanilla instant pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 12 ounces vanilla wafers
- 5 bananas
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare pudding mix according to directions using 3 cups of milk.
- Fold in sweetened condensed milk and 1 cup whipped topping.
- Layer vanilla wafers, bananas and pudding mixture 1/2 at a time in a 9 x 13 pan.
- Top with remaining vanilla wafers, crushed.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.