Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy, quick, refreshing and delicious. From the Southern chapter of the United States Regional Cookbook, Culinary Arts Institute of Chicago, 1947.
- 1 (15 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups berries (any kind)
- 1 tablespoon of fresh mint, minced
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise (use a good quality, such as Hellmann's)
- salad greens
- Mix and chill pineapple and berries.
- Arrange on salad greens on chilled salad plates.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of mint and a tablespoon of mayonnaise.