Recipe by Halcyon Eve
From myrecipes.com, originally from Cooking Light. Looks and sounds so good!
Top Review by Andi of Longmeadow Farm
I cannot clearly articulate the goodness of this "feel-good" food. Absolutely refreshing, crispy calm lettuce, crunchy cute cucumber, raving-red radish, and shy pink-pillow shrimp. How could you ever go wrong with this combination? The sauce, well..the ...sauce...is well, extraordinary. The fresh dill, the yogurt bite, the cream-cheese-ness smoothness, and green onion is yummerish-ish. Very easy to prepare, and more then easy to devour because now you will need to make more. I used a French baguette, and believe me, you will want to make this if all you have is a cracker. Great, great & will make this often. Made for Everyday is a Holiday May 2009
- 1⁄3 cup minced green onion
- 1⁄4 cup light cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 (1 1/2 ounce) French rolls
- 1 1⁄2 lbs large shrimp, cooked and peeled
- 1 cup thinly sliced cucumber
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced radish
- 6 leaves curly leaf lettuce
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine green onions, cream cheese, mayonnaise, yogurt, dill, garlic salt, and pepper.
- Split rolls and spread each half with cream cheese mixture.
- Arrange shrimp on bottom halves of rolls. Top with cucumber slices, radish slices, and lettuce leaves. Place top halves of rolls over all and serve.