Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Great Recipe that kids will also enjoy eating.
Make and share this Cool Angel Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 angel food cake
- 1 (8 ounce) package soft cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 (21 ounce) cans pie filling
- Cut the cake into 1-inch cubes and set aside.
- Mix together the cream cheese and powdered sugar with an electric mixer.
- Use a large spoon to gently mix in the topping and cake cubes.
- Spread into a 9 x 13 pan.
- Pour the pie filling on top.
- Cover and refrigerate for two hours or until set.
- for pie filling use either blueberry, cherry, or strawberry.
This is a wonderful cake, Jac! It was a breeze to put together, which is always welcome. ;) I used low fat cream cheese and lite Cool Whip...it saved a few calories! For the pie filling, I chose strawberry. This will be a big hit in the Summer! Thanks so much for posting!!
I made this today and used blueberry filling (that's what I was craving) excellant !!! Thanks Jac