1/1 Photo of Cool Angel Cake
2 hrs 10 mins
Jacqueline in KY's Note:
Great Recipe that kids will also enjoy eating.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 angel food cake
- 1 (8 ounce) package soft cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 (21 ounce) cans pie filling
- 1Cut the cake into 1-inch cubes and set aside.
- 2Mix together the cream cheese and powdered sugar with an electric mixer.
- 3Use a large spoon to gently mix in the shipped topping and cake cubes.
- 4Spread into a 9 x 13 pan.
- 5Pour the pie filling on top.
- 6Cover and refrigerate for two hours or until set.
- 7for pie filling use either blueberry, cherry, or strawberry.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cool Angel Cake
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.6
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 24.9 mg
- Sodium 376.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 35.2 g
- Protein 5.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: