Recipe by BecR
A lovely, refreshing cool melon and fruit salad, with notes of mint and lime! Serve this classic fruit salad with breakfast or brunch, -or- as a light dessert after a heavy meal. I hope you enjoy!
- 1⁄2 honeydew melon, peeled, seeded and cut into chunks
- 1 1⁄3 cups whole green grapes
- 2 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons frozen limeade concentrate (may use fresh lime juice and honey)
- 2 tablespoons minced of fresh mint
- 1⁄3 cup blackberries (or a mixture of both) or 1⁄3 cup raspberries (or a mixture of both)