1/1 Photo of Cool and Green Fruit Salad With Honeydew, Grapes and Kiwi
A lovely, refreshing cool melon and fruit salad, with notes of mint and lime! Serve this classic fruit salad with breakfast or brunch, -or- as a light dessert after a heavy meal. I hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 honeydew melon, peeled, seeded and cut into chunks
- 1 1/3 cups whole green grapes
- 2 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons frozen limeade concentrate (may use fresh lime juice and honey)
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh mint
- 1/3 cup blackberries (or a mixture of both) or 1/3 cup raspberries (or a mixture of both)
- 1In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients except the berries.
- 2Add the berries and mix gently.
- 3Serve slightly chilled.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cool and Green Fruit Salad With Honeydew, Grapes and Kiwi
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.3
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 31.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 30.6 g
- Protein 1.9 g