Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
These shakes really do taste like banana splits! Great surprise for the kids (and adults).
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 small ripe banana, cut into chunks
- 10 maraschino cherries
- 1 tablespoon baking cocoa
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coconut extract
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- Place the first five ingredients in a blender; cover and process until smooth.
- Add ice cream; cover and process until blended.
- Pour into chilled glasses.
- Serve immediately.
My husband gave this shake 5 stars. It does taste like a banana split. Thanks Chris from Kansas. Bullwinkle.