Recipe by PSU Lioness
I have not tried this recipe personally but I pulled it out of a cookbook called "Great American Favorite Brand Name Cookbook" and it sounded really yummy. I hope you all enjoy!
- 3 medium cucumbers
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened, plus
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup snipped fresh dill or 2 tablespoons dried dill weed
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 (1 ounce) envelopelipton recipe secrets vegetable soup mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Thinly slice 1 cucumber and arrange in bottom of lightly oiled 4-cup ring mold; set aside.
- Peel, seed and coarsely chop remaining cucumbers. With food processor or electric mixer, combine cream cheese, 1 cup chopped cucumber, sour cream, dill, lemon juice and vegetable recipe soup mix until smooth. Stir in remaining chopped cucumber.
- Turn into preparted mold; chill until firm, at least 3 hours.
- To serve, unmold onto serving platter and fill center, if desired, with cherry tomatoes and leaf lettuce. Serve with assorted crackers.