Recipe by RobinAnn
A wonderfully cool and tasty dessert that is great for family gatherings or potlucks.
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 3⁄4 cup butter (very soft)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 (6 ounce) box instant chocolate pudding mix
Directions See How It's Made
- CRUST: Mix together walnuts and flour.
- Add butter, mix until crumbly.
- Press on bottom of 9x12 baking dish.
- Bake at preheated 325 degree oven for 20 minutes.
- FILLING: Prepare chocolate pudding per package directions.
- set aside.
- Mix together cream cheese, powdered sugar and 1/2 tub of cool whip.
- Spread mixture over walnut crust to cover.
- Add pudding as 2nd layer.
- let set in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Spread remaining 1/2 tub cool whip on top of pudding.
- If desired, Dust top with chopped walnuts.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.