Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
We love couscous for it's simplicity and this is no exception..
Make and share this Cook's Country Bacon Couscous recipe from Food.com.
- In medium sized saute pan, cook the bacon until crisp.
- Remove with slotted spoon to paper towel lined plate.
- In same pan with reserved 1 tablespoons fat, saute the shallots for 3 minutes on medium heat. Add broth and bring to a simmer.
- Stir in the couscous and cover with lid. remove from heat and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Fluff with fork and then add the parsley, cider vinegar and bacon.
- Taste for seasonings.