Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make and share this Cookout Caramel S'mores recipe from Food.com.
- 8 large marshmallows
- 2 teaspoons fat free chocolate syrup
- 8 low-fat graham crackers (2-1/2-inch square)
- 2 teaspoons fat-free caramel topping
- Using a long-handled fork, toast marshmallows 6 inches from medium-hot heat until golden brown, turning occasionally.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup over four graham crackers; top each with two toasted marshmallows. Drizzle with caramel topping. Cover with remaining graham crackers.
Theese smores are really delicous, really really gooey, and Yummy in my tummy! Thank you for sharing.