Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
I have been making this quiche for the past 20 years. You will love it too, it takes a little time to prepare, but it is so worth it! Hope you enjoy it just as much as my family does.
- 1 pillsbury premade pie crust
- 1 (10 ounce) packageof chopped spinach, dranied and squeezed of any water
- 1 bunch green onion, diced
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 pieces bacon, cooked crispy and crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- Put all ingredients into a large bowl, mix well.
- Pour into chilled pie crust and bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 1 hour, or until set.
- Serve hot.