Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love this fruit dip recipe, it's so refreshing and easy to make! You will love this one!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 green apple, peel removed (diced in small pieces)
- 10 green grapes (diced small)
- 10 red grapes (diced small)
- 3 tablespoons apple juice
- 1 -3 tablespoon honey (any kind)
- Let cream cheese soften, add apple juice and honey and beat with mixer till smooth.
- Add diced apple and grapes and mix by hand till blended, chill and serve with assorted crackers.