1/4 Photos of Cooking Light's Seven-Layer Salad
From the June 2006 issue of Cooking Light magazine. They recommend serving this with their Creamy Stove-Top Macaroni and Cheese for a complete meal. I like the addition of the kidney beans as a protein source. Can be whipped up quickly for dinner, or made ahead and refrigerated overnight. I haven't made the full salad, and instead downsized to fit in a small loaf pan for just my Hubby and myself.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Layer lettuce, beans, tomatoes, cucumbers, and carrots in that order in a large bowl.
- 2Combine sour cream and ranch dressing.
- 3Spread dressing mixture over carrot layer.
- 4Top with shredded cheddar cheese.
- 5Cover and chill.
Browse Our Top Lettuces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lettuces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cooking Light's Seven-Layer Salad
Serving Size: 1 (292 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.2
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 8.1 mg
- Sodium 490.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 8.5 g