From Cooking Light Magazine. This is a healthy and delicoius recipe that bakes a moist and tenderv fish with a crispy outside. You won't even miss the fat! Haddock, cod, or tilapia would make good substitutes for the grouper but you can try it with any fish you like or have on hand. Adjust the baking time depending on the thickness of the fish.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs grouper or 1 1⁄2 lbs other white fish fillets
- cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 1⁄8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup fresh breadcrumb
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter or 1 1⁄2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Place fish in an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Combine lime juice, mayonnaise, onion powder, and pepper in a small bowl, and spread over fish. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs; drizzle with butter. Bake at 425° for 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Sprinkle with parsley.