Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I don't know the month/date of the issue that I saved this from. It's my go-to caesar dressing when I want a quick dressing, or when I want something that's a little more kid-friendly than a classic caesar dressing. I wrote the recipe as-is from the magazine, but I don't buy/use fat-free mayo. I also just throw everything into my magic bullet and go, which works great, too!
- 1 garlic clove, halved
- 118.29 ml fat-free mayonnaise
- 29.58 ml red wine vinegar
- 9.85 ml Dijon mustard
- 9.85 ml white wine
- Worcestershire sauce
- 4.92 ml anchovy paste
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- 1. Drop the garlic halves through the opening in a blender lid with the blender on; process until minced.
- 2. Add the mayonnaise and the rest of the ingredients; process until well-blended.
- 3. Cover and chill at least 1 hour.