Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This can also be used for fish and pork. I cut back on the red pepper due to my own taste.
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lime rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- cooking spray
- Combine the first 8 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Marinate the chicken in a large ziploc bag, pouring 1/4 cup of the juice mixture into the bag. Let it marinate for at least 5 minutes.
- Whisk the oil into the small bowl with the remaining juice mixture. Set aside to pour over chicken just before serving.
- Cook chicken in a large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray over medium-high heat for approximately 4 minutes each side until cooked through.
- When ready to serve, place chicken on plates and pour 1 tbsp of the reserved oil/juice mixture over each breast.
PAC Spring 2008 ~ This was OK. I liked it but DH thought the lime juice gave it a bit too much tang for his taste. I must admit the leftover tasted better today and I used it in Chef by Chance's Recipe #291515.